0 Shouts - 2,489,760 Scrobbles
Kelly Bailey is a composer, conceptual artist and was Valve's senior audio producer, responsible for creating sound effects and music for the Half-Life video game series as well as Portal in 2007.Read More...
Half-Life 2's Gordon Freeman's face was based on him, among other Valve employees, such as David Speyrer, Eric Kirchmer and Greg Coomer.
His name appears in Half-Life as an Easter egg on a Sector C locker and can be heard in announcements.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vortal Combat - 88,784 plays
- Guard Down - 52,696 plays
- CP Violation - 58,338 plays
- Triage at Dawn - 53,719 plays
- Apprehension and Evasion - 45,626 plays
- The Innsbruck Experiment - 36,929 plays
- Dark Energy - 36,783 plays
- Brane Scan - 38,526 plays
- Requiem for Ravenholm - 33,497 plays
- LG Orbifold - 42,792 plays