0 Shouts - 2,460,878 Scrobbles
Kelly Bailey is a composer, conceptual artist and was Valve's senior audio producer, responsible for creating sound effects and music for the Half-Life video game series as well as Portal in 2007.Read More...
Half-Life 2's Gordon Freeman's face was based on him, among other Valve employees, such as David Speyrer, Eric Kirchmer and Greg Coomer.
His name appears in Half-Life as an Easter egg on a Sector C locker and can be heard in announcements.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vortal Combat - 87,816 plays
- Guard Down - 52,187 plays
- CP Violation - 57,571 plays
- Triage at Dawn - 53,136 plays
- Apprehension and Evasion - 45,089 plays
- The Innsbruck Experiment - 36,462 plays
- Dark Energy - 36,324 plays
- Brane Scan - 38,096 plays
- Requiem for Ravenholm - 33,155 plays
- LG Orbifold - 42,269 plays