0 Shouts - 2,407,276 Scrobbles
Kelly Bailey is a composer, conceptual artist and was Valve's senior audio producer, responsible for creating sound effects and music for the Half-Life video game series as well as Portal in 2007.Read More...
Half-Life 2's Gordon Freeman's face was based on him, among other Valve employees, such as David Speyrer, Eric Kirchmer and Greg Coomer.
His name appears in Half-Life as an Easter egg on a Sector C locker and can be heard in announcements.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vortal Combat - 85,894 plays
- Guard Down - 51,021 plays
- CP Violation - 56,423 plays
- Triage at Dawn - 52,100 plays
- Apprehension and Evasion - 44,112 plays
- The Innsbruck Experiment - 35,722 plays
- Brane Scan - 37,314 plays
- Dark Energy - 35,562 plays
- Requiem for Ravenholm - 32,621 plays
- LG Orbifold - 41,267 plays