0 Shouts - 2,378,121 Scrobbles
Kelly Bailey is a composer, conceptual artist and was Valve's senior audio producer, responsible for creating sound effects and music for the Half-Life video game series as well as Portal in 2007.Read More...
Half-Life 2's Gordon Freeman's face was based on him, among other Valve employees, such as David Speyrer, Eric Kirchmer and Greg Coomer.
His name appears in Half-Life as an Easter egg on a Sector C locker and can be heard in announcements.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vortal Combat - 85,109 plays
- Guard Down - 50,544 plays
- CP Violation - 55,589 plays
- Triage at Dawn - 51,454 plays
- Apprehension and Evasion - 43,482 plays
- The Innsbruck Experiment - 35,356 plays
- Brane Scan - 36,903 plays
- Dark Energy - 35,091 plays
- Requiem for Ravenholm - 32,293 plays
- LG Orbifold - 40,634 plays