331 Shouts - 2,280,139 Scrobbles
Kelly Bailey is a composer, conceptual artist and was Valve's senior audio producer, responsible for creating sound effects and music for the Half-Life video game series as well as Portal in 2007. Half-Life 2's Gordon Freeman's face was based on him, among other Valve employees, such as David Speyrer, Eric Kirchmer and Greg Coomer. His name appears in Half-Life as an Easter egg on a Sector C locker and can be heard in announcements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- CP Violation - (1:45) - 2,100 plays
- Vortal Combat - (3:14) - 1,777 plays
- Triage at Dawn - (0:45) - 1,766 plays
- Apprehension and Evasion - (2:17) - 1,727 plays
- LG Orbifold - (2:52) - 1,518 plays
- You're Not Supposed to Be Here - (2:41) - 1,349 plays
- Guard Down - (1:39) - 1,572 plays
- Brane Scan - (1:40) - 1,313 plays
- Dark Energy - (1:32) - 1,151 plays
- Kaon - (1:11) - 1,154 plays