335 Shouts - 2,309,723 Scrobbles
Kelly Bailey is a composer, conceptual artist and was Valve's senior audio producer, responsible for creating sound effects and music for the Half-Life video game series as well as Portal in 2007. Half-Life 2's Gordon Freeman's face was based on him, among other Valve employees, such as David Speyrer, Eric Kirchmer and Greg Coomer. His name appears in Half-Life as an Easter egg on a Sector C locker and can be heard in announcements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- CP Violation - (1:45) - 2,000 plays
- Triage at Dawn - (0:45) - 1,866 plays
- Vortal Combat - (3:14) - 1,738 plays
- Apprehension and Evasion - (2:17) - 1,725 plays
- LG Orbifold - (2:52) - 1,439 plays
- You're Not Supposed to Be Here - (2:41) - 1,377 plays
- Guard Down - (1:39) - 1,376 plays
- Brane Scan - (1:40) - 1,363 plays
- Dark Energy - (1:32) - 1,031 plays
- Hazardous Environments - (1:24) - 1,126 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online