374 Shouts - 2,136,283 Scrobbles
Kellie Dawn Pickler (born June 28, 1986) is an American singer best known for her sixth-place finish on the fifth season of American Idol. She was eliminated from the show on April 26, 2006. Kellie Pickler had a difficult upbringing. The Tough Songfacts explains that Kellie was raised by her grandparents, after her mother abandoned her and her alcoholic father spent time in and out of jail. The 21-year-old Pickler auditioned for American Idol in the fall of 2005 in Greensboro, North Carolina. She sang both Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" and Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Best Days Of Your Life - (3:45) - 7,924 plays
- Red High Heels - (3:45) - 5,469 plays
- Little Bit Gypsy - (3:07) - 6,174 plays
- Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You - (4:08) - 4,316 plays
- Santa Baby - (3:26) - 3,374 plays
- Tough - (2:48) - 4,263 plays
- I Wonder - (3:58) - 3,016 plays
- Don't You Know You're Beautiful - (3:16) - 2,108 plays
- Someone Somewhere Tonight - (3:20) - 2,860 plays
- The Woman I Am - (3:03) - 2,003 plays