375 Shouts - 2,161,004 Scrobbles
Kellie Dawn Pickler (born June 28, 1986) is an American singer best known for her sixth-place finish on the fifth season of American Idol. She was eliminated from the show on April 26, 2006. Kellie Pickler had a difficult upbringing. The Tough Songfacts explains that Kellie was raised by her grandparents, after her mother abandoned her and her alcoholic father spent time in and out of jail. The 21-year-old Pickler auditioned for American Idol in the fall of 2005 in Greensboro, North Carolina. She sang both Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" and Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Best Days Of Your Life - (3:45) - 7,353 plays
- Little Bit Gypsy - (3:07) - 4,930 plays
- LyricsBaby I've got plans tonight, you don't know nothin' about
I've been sittin' around way too long tryin' to figure you out
But you say that you'll call and you don't and I'm spinnin' my wheels
So I'm goin' out tonight in my red high heels
I'm gonna call up that old boyfriend you said still has it bad for me
- LyricsI remember the way you made love to me
Like I was all you'd ever need
Did you change your mind?
Well, I didn't change mine
Now, here I am trying to make sense of it all
- Tough - (2:48) - 2,085 plays
- I Wonder - (3:58) - 2,059 plays
- Don't You Know You're Beautiful - (3:16) - 1,432 plays
- Someone Somewhere Tonight - (3:20) - 1,597 plays
- Closer To Nowhere - (3:25) - 4,117 plays
- Buzzin' - (3:29) - 1,144 plays