3 Shouts - 15,801 Scrobbles
Started in Estonia in 2007, Kelder is a rock band returning to the sounds and feelings of the 1960s and 1970s with an additional touch of the present. Allan Vainola, the singer and guitarist of Kelder, is known in Estonia from bands like Vennaskond, Metro Luminal, Alumiinium, Sinu Sädelev Sõber and Sõpruse Puiestee. His idiosyncratic, recognisable style of composing can be generally described as melodic, sensitive and romantic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Valli baar - (3:00) - 11 plays
- Liimitehase pidu - (3:20) - 7 plays
- Transistorraadio - (3:27) - 8 plays
- 11 minutit - (2:54) - 6 plays
- Gunslingers - (2:27) - 6 plays
- Värvilises tolmus - (3:38) - 6 plays
- Läbi Hommikuse Linna - (2:44) - 5 plays
- Blue Sky Records - (3:14) - 6 plays
- Kuu on Kalades - (4:06) - 6 plays
- 1-0 - (3:28) - 3 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods