24 Shouts - 560,173 Scrobbles
"Jackie Keith Whitley" (b. July 1, 1954 in Sandy Hook, Kentucky d. May 9, 1989) was an American country music singer. Early life Whitley learned to play a guitar at a very young age, and became involved with a regional television show when he was eight years old. He and his friend, Ricky Skaggs, formed a bluegrass band, which landed both of them their first break in 1970, when they joined Ralph Stanley's Clinch Mountain Boys. Whitley was singing lead for the band by 1974 at the age of 20.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When You Say Nothing at All - (3:41) - 5,085 plays
- Don't Close Your Eyes - (4:11) - 4,228 plays
- I'm No Stranger To The Rain - (3:35) - 2,295 plays
- I'm Over You - (3:02) - 989 plays
- LyricsWell, everybody talks about the California quakes
But the first time, I ever felt the earth shake was in Miami
When Amy touched me oh, it shook me
I told her, I loved her and I wanted to stay
But she said, "Be sure, and I'll call you in L.A."
- I Wonder Do You Think Of Me - (3:15) - 793 plays
- Ten Feet Away - (3:21) - 414 plays
- It Ain't Nothin' - (4:02) - 396 plays
- Tell Lorrie I Love Her - (3:01) - 266 plays
- Brother Jukebox - (2:45) - 354 plays