23 Shouts - 548,227 Scrobbles
"Jackie Keith Whitley" (b. July 1, 1954 in Sandy Hook, Kentucky d. May 9, 1989) was an American country music singer. Early life Whitley learned to play a guitar at a very young age, and became involved with a regional television show when he was eight years old. He and his friend, Ricky Skaggs, formed a bluegrass band, which landed both of them their first break in 1970, when they joined Ralph Stanley's Clinch Mountain Boys. Whitley was singing lead for the band by 1974 at the age of 20.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When You Say Nothing at All - (3:43) - 6,695 plays
- Don't Close Your Eyes - (4:11) - 4,941 plays
- I'm No Stranger To The Rain - (3:35) - 3,041 plays
- I'm Over You - (3:02) - 1,708 plays
- Miami, My Amy - (3:25) - 1,557 plays
- I Wonder Do You Think Of Me - (3:15) - 1,412 plays
- Ten Feet Away - (3:21) - 868 plays
- It Ain't Nothin' - (4:02) - 807 plays
- Homecoming '63 - (3:00) - 612 plays
- Brother Jukebox - (2:45) - 575 plays