366 Shouts - 10,110,149 Scrobbles
Keith Lionel Urban (born 26 October 1967) is a New Zealand-born country music singer, songwriter and guitarist whose commercial success has been mainly in the United States and Australia. Originally the front man for The Ranch, a three-piece group that released one album in 1997 to critical acclaim, Urban disbanded the group to pursue a solo career. In 2004 his album "Be Here" was nominated for best country album at the Grammy Awards and at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm driving home tonight, catching all red lights
That's alright cause I don't want to be alone
There's nobody waitin' there, cold and empty bed
Words I wished Id said come on the radio
Ooh, oh, oh, and I don't know why I do this to myself
- LyricsThere's a new wind blowing like I've never known
I'm breathing deeper than I've even done
And it sure feels good to finally feel the way I do
And I want to love somebody, love somebody like you
And I let go of all my lonely yesterdays
- LyricsWe drove right past
That no trespassing sign
We sat on the tailgate
And watched the planes take off
We thought we had all night
Oh yeah yeah
I'm changing lanes and talkin' on the phone
Drivin' way too fast.
And the interstate's jammed with gunners like me
- LyricsI woke up early this morning around four a.m.
With the moon shining bright as headlights on the interstate
I pulled the covers over my head and tried to catch some sleep
But thoughts of us kept keeping me awake
Ever since you found yourself in someone else's arms
- Little Bit of Everything - (3:26) - 11,114 plays
- We Were Us - (3:12) - 7,392 plays
- Making Memories of Us - (3:55) - 7,248 plays
- Tonight I Wanna Cry - (4:19) - 7,227 plays
- Long Hot Summer - (4:34) - 6,793 plays