121 Shouts - 1,742,838 Scrobbles
Keith Sweat (born Keith Crier on July 22, 1961 in Harlem, New York), is a popular R&B/soul singer, songwriter, record producer and a major contributor to the New jack swing era. Before becoming a recording artist, Sweat worked for the commodities market in the New York Mercantile Exchange. He sang at nightclubs throughout New York City until he was discovered and offered a recording contract with Elektra Records in 1987. Make It Last Forever era: 1985-1993
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twisted - (3:39) - 12,584 plays
- Nobody - (4:22) - 5,226 plays
- LyricsSeen you last night
Saw you standin' there
And couldn't picture the color of your hair
And all I wanted to know, were you really there?
I wanna know, was it my imagination
- LyricsIs your love, how deep is your love?
Is your love, how deep is your love?
How, oh, how, how deep is your love?
Oh, hows your love?
Been all day thinkin, all night wonderin
- LyricsBaby, baby, baby
My, my, my, my baby
I love you, baby
Yes, I do
I love you in the night
- Right And A Wrong Way - (5:17) - 1,593 plays
- Don't Stop Your Love - (6:14) - 1,174 plays
- Make It Last Forever - (4:15) - 1,393 plays
- Something Just Ain't Right - (5:15) - 873 plays
- Make You Sweat - (5:19) - 1,026 plays