3 Shouts - 12,470 Scrobbles
Keith Secola is an award-winning figure in contemporary Native American music. He is an Ojibwa originally from Minnesota. Keith Secola plays guitar, flute, and also sings. In 1982 he graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in American Indian Studies. He has a band that's had the names; the Wild Band of Indians, the Wild Javelinas, and Wild Onions. His influences include reggae, folk music, and rock and roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wailing Blues - (3:37) - 10 plays
- NDN Kars - (3:30) - 39 plays
- 4r Ancestors - (4:32) - 11 plays
- Indian Car - (3:30) - 18 plays
- Kokopelli Blues - (3:09) - 7 plays
- For Our Ancestors - (5:03) - 3 plays
- When I'm Far Away - (1:43) - 4 plays
- Innocent Man - (4:36) - 6 plays
- Rasp - (3:14) - 3 plays
- Drum In The Car - (3:48) - 5 plays