3 Shouts - 12,400 Scrobbles
Keith Secola is an award-winning figure in contemporary Native American music. He is an Ojibwa originally from Minnesota. Keith Secola plays guitar, flute, and also sings. In 1982 he graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in American Indian Studies. He has a band that's had the names; the Wild Band of Indians, the Wild Javelinas, and Wild Onions. His influences include reggae, folk music, and rock and roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- NDN Kars - (3:30) - 25 plays
- Wailing Blues - (3:37) - 15 plays
- Kokopelli Blues - (3:09) - 9 plays
- 4r Ancestors - (4:32) - 18 plays
- So Many Dreams - (3:18) - 8 plays
- For Our Ancestors - (5:03) - 6 plays
- Indian Cars - (3:33) - 162 plays
- Indian Car - (3:30) - 12 plays
- NDN Krz '49 - (3:58) - 3 plays
- Crimson Parsons - (2:57) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online