22 Shouts - 35,977 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called Keith Rowe. One is an improviser, playing guitar and assorted toys since the 1960s as a solo artist as well as with AMM and MIMEO. The other is a reggae artist best known for his work with Lee "Scratch" Perry in the 1970s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Groovy Situation - (3:25) - 565 plays
- The Room - (38:57) - 48 plays
- Fragment from a Response to Cardew's Treatise - (8:24) - 31 plays
- September - (34:34) - 26 plays
- Untitled - (6:55) - 29 plays
- city music - (11:13) - 21 plays
- ode machine no. 2 - (7:31) - 17 plays
- Groovy Dub - (3:31) - 16 plays
- '73 - (17:38) - 11 plays
- Living Dub - (3:25) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online