22 Shouts - 35,073 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called Keith Rowe. One is an improviser, playing guitar and assorted toys since the 1960s as a solo artist as well as with AMM and MIMEO. The other is a reggae artist best known for his work with Lee "Scratch" Perry in the 1970s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Groovy Situation - (4:05) - 719 plays
- The Room - (38:57) - 44 plays
- Fragment from a Response to Cardew's Treatise - (8:24) - 30 plays
- September - (34:34) - 27 plays
- Untitled - (6:55) - 19 plays
- Keith Rowe - (36:31) - 14 plays
- Living Dub - (3:25) - 10 plays
- quite - (30:54) - 11 plays
- Very - (27:43) - 12 plays
- Table - (3:32) - 18 plays