6 Shouts - 4,985 Scrobbles
Keith Levene was an early member of The Clash and The Flowers of Romance (most notable for also featuring a pre-Sex Pistols Sid Vicious). Although he never recorded with the Clash, he co-wrote "What's My Name", featured on their first album. Levene would later claim he had written or co-written several other songs on the same record, but occasionally he relinquishes this claim. After the Sex Pistols disintegrated, Levene co-founded Public Image Ltd (PiL) with John Lydon (a.k.a. Johnny Rotten). His guitar work was much imitated by several punk rockers and others, including The Edge of U2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cops Too - (3:10) - 17 plays
- Back Too Black - (3:28) - 12 plays
- I'm looking for something - (3:50) - 12 plays
- Original Flow - (3:11) - 29 plays
- Zombie Lessons - (1:35) - 25 plays
- 2011 - (6:03) - 11 plays
- Stems of love - (5:39) - 22 plays
- Search for Absolute ZeRo - (4:15) - 24 plays
- Double Barrel - (3:02) - 7 plays
- Liquidator - (2:47) - 7 plays