6 Shouts - 4,648 Scrobbles
Keith Levene was an early member of The Clash and The Flowers of Romance (most notable for also featuring a pre-Sex Pistols Sid Vicious). Although he never recorded with the Clash, he co-wrote "What's My Name", featured on their first album. Levene would later claim he had written or co-written several other songs on the same record, but occasionally he relinquishes this claim. After the Sex Pistols disintegrated, Levene co-founded Public Image Ltd (PiL) with John Lydon (a.k.a. Johnny Rotten). His guitar work was much imitated by several punk rockers and others, including The Edge of U2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cops Too - (3:10) - 13 plays
- Back Too Black - (3:28) - 4 plays
- Heavy 4 Hire - (1:02) - 4 plays
- 2011 - (6:03) - 4 plays
- Cold Turkey - (4:47) - 4 plays
- If six was 9 - (5:16) - 3 plays
- I'm looking for something - (3:50) - 3 plays
- Liquidator - (2:47) - 3 plays
- NEVER THE SAME THING TWICE - (3:33) - 2 plays
- BiTsofPrague_comp - (2:26) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online