Keith Jarrett Trio
26 Shouts - 787,839 Scrobbles
In 1983, acclaimed American jazz pianist Keith Jarrett asked bassist Gary Peacock and drummer Jack DeJohnette (the latter his colleague in the Charles Lloyd Quartet of the late 1960s) to record an album of jazz standards that was released simply entitled Standards, Volume 1. The three had previously worked on Peacock's 1977 album Tales of Another. Standards, Volume 2 and Changes, both recorded at the same session in New York, followed soon after.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I Fall In Love - (7:25) - 631 plays
- The River - (3:34) - 526 plays
- Summer Night - (6:39) - 435 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (11:16) - 499 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (7:51) - 364 plays
- My Funny Valentine - (11:12) - 333 plays
- You've Changed - (8:14) - 341 plays
- I Thought About You - (4:02) - 296 plays
- Tributaries - (16:18) - 241 plays
- Bye Bye Blackbird - (11:13) - 261 plays