Keith Jarrett Trio
26 Shouts - 791,519 Scrobbles
In 1983, acclaimed American jazz pianist Keith Jarrett asked bassist Gary Peacock and drummer Jack DeJohnette (the latter his colleague in the Charles Lloyd Quartet of the late 1960s) to record an album of jazz standards that was released simply entitled Standards, Volume 1. The three had previously worked on Peacock's 1977 album Tales of Another. Standards, Volume 2 and Changes, both recorded at the same session in New York, followed soon after.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I Fall In Love - (7:25) - 637 plays
- The River - (3:34) - 472 plays
- Summer Night - (6:39) - 456 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (7:51) - 383 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (11:16) - 690 plays
- I Thought About You - (4:02) - 385 plays
- You've Changed - (8:14) - 348 plays
- My Funny Valentine - (11:12) - 336 plays
- Tributaries - (16:18) - 235 plays
- Bye Bye Blackbird - (11:13) - 245 plays