Keith Jarrett Trio
26 Shouts - 776,266 Scrobbles
In 1983, acclaimed American jazz pianist Keith Jarrett asked bassist Gary Peacock and drummer Jack DeJohnette (the latter his colleague in the Charles Lloyd Quartet of the late 1960s) to record an album of jazz standards that was released simply entitled Standards, Volume 1. The three had previously worked on Peacock's 1977 album Tales of Another. Standards, Volume 2 and Changes, both recorded at the same session in New York, followed soon after.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The River - (3:34) - 569 plays
- When I Fall In Love - (7:25) - 499 plays
- Summer Night - (6:39) - 362 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (11:16) - 464 plays
- Tributaries - (16:18) - 263 plays
- My Funny Valentine - (11:12) - 280 plays
- I Thought About You - (4:02) - 326 plays
- You've Changed - (8:14) - 295 plays
- Relay - (13:01) - 213 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (7:51) - 262 plays