Keith Jarrett Trio
23 Shouts - 749,609 Scrobbles
In 1983, acclaimed American jazz pianist Keith Jarrett asked bassist Gary Peacock and drummer Jack DeJohnette (the latter his colleague in the Charles Lloyd Quartet of the late 1960s) to record an album of jazz standards that was released simply entitled Standards, Volume 1. The three had previously worked on Peacock's 1977 album Tales of Another. Standards, Volume 2 and Changes, both recorded at the same session in New York, followed soon after.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The River - (3:34) - 1,384 plays
- Tributaries - (16:18) - 636 plays
- Waves - (34:25) - 546 plays
- Relay - (13:01) - 541 plays
- When I Fall In Love - (7:25) - 677 plays
- Paradox - (9:01) - 490 plays
- Facing East - (14:04) - 409 plays
- Hearts in Space - (32:12) - 399 plays
- Tsunami - (14:51) - 311 plays
- Stella By Starlight - (8:04) - 401 plays