Keith Fullerton Whitman
123 Shouts - 396,991 Scrobbles
Keith Fullerton Whitman is a composer/performer obsessed with electronic music; from its mid-century origins in Europe through its contemporary worldwide incarnation as "digital music." Currently he is working towards implementing a complete system for live performance of improvised electronic music that incorporates elements from nearly every era: a reel-to-reel tape machine, a selection of small "jerry-rigged" / "circuit-bent" battery-powered sound-producing boxes...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Generator 1 - (9:44) - 591 plays
- fib01a - (8:01) - 510 plays
- feedback zwei - (10:01) - 504 plays
- ACGTR SVP - (9:05) - 438 plays
- modena - (17:02) - 486 plays
- Stereo Music for Farfisa Compact Duo Deluxe, Drum Kit - (6:48) - 315 plays
- Generator 7b - (2:50) - 340 plays
- Stereo Music for Hi-Hat - (2:48) - 261 plays
- Generator 3 - (1:30) - 276 plays
- stereo music for yamaha disklavier prototype, electric guitar and computer - (10:09) - 268 plays