33 Shouts - 186,007 Scrobbles
Keith Noel Emerson (born 2 November 1944 in Todmorden, England, United Kingdom), is an english keyboard player and composer. Formerly a member of the Keith Emerson Trio, John Brown's Bodies, The T-Bones, The V.I.P.'s, P.P. Arnold's backing band, and The Nice (which evolved from P.P. Arnold's band), he was a founder of Emerson, Lake & Palmer (ELP), one of the early supergroups, in 1970. Following the break-up of ELP, circa 1979, Emerson had modest success with Emerson, Lake & Powell in the 1980s as well as with 3, with the album To The Power Of Three.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Library - (0:57) - 511 plays
- Bookbinder's Delight - (1:11) - 268 plays
- Mark's Discovery - (1:23) - 287 plays
- Sarah In the Library Vaults - (1:17) - 240 plays
- Honky Tonk Train Blues - (3:08) - 230 plays
- Inferno Finale - (2:28) - 266 plays
- Rose Leaves the Apartment - (3:29) - 212 plays
- Rose's Descent Into the Cellar - (4:57) - 191 plays
- A Cat Attic Attack - (3:12) - 159 plays
- Living in the Past - (3:20) - 157 plays