0 Shouts - 1,099,626 Scrobbles
4 Artists named Keith Anderson exist.Read More...
1. KEITH ANDERSON was born in the rural town of Miami Oklahoma. He excelled in academics and sports while courting a great love for music and performing. He began his college years at Oklahoma State University, where he received the Top Ten Freshman Award and went on to graduate at the top of his class in Construction Engineering with a 3.9 GPA. He also placed second in the Mr. Oklahoma bodybuilding competition and was selected for the Oklahoma All-State football team. He joined the OSU baseball team and secured a slot on the draft list of the Kansas City Royals. But after a shoulder injury ended his pursuit of a professional baseball career, he became more passionate about music, honing his writing and performing talents. After graduating from OSU in 1990, he took a position with a top construction engineering company. A year and a half later, he left for physical therapy school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. However, his scholastic efforts and serious study habits were constantly challenged by his desire for a musical career. For the first time in his life, he decided to concentrate on singing and writing country music. He moved to Nashville in the late 1990s and regularly played the city's best-known music clubs. In 2002, he won the 10th annual Jim Beam Country Band Search held at the Wildhorse Saloon. That same year, Garth Brooks and George Jones recorded a hit duet of "Beer Run (B Double E Double Are You In?)," which Anderson wrote with Kent Blazy, George Ducas, Amanda Williams and Kim Williams. The duet received Grammy, CMA and ACM nominations. In 2004, Gretchen Wilson included Anderson's composition "The Bed" on her debut album, Here for The Party, co-written by Vicky McGehee and Big & Rich's John Rich. His own solo album Three Chord Country & American Rock & Roll was released in 2005. His debut single "Pickin' Wildflowers" reached the Top Ten country charts. His second single "XXL" is climbing the charts. It is also his first CCM single that went to #15.
2. KEITH ANDERSON of Kelty, Scotland
Keith Anderson is a young singer-songwriter from Scotland. His debut single/e.p 'Turning Back To You / Boy Within A Man's Clothes' on indie label Moojuice was discovered and played extensively by influential DJ Nic Harcourt on KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic in 2006/2007.
3. KEITH ANDERSON of London, England
Keith Anderson is a solo singer-songwriter who performs under the name K Anderson to avoid confusion with his fellow musical Keiths. Please tag his songs correctly! His debut album, Five Stories, was released in 2006.
4. KEITH ANDERSON of Dallas, Texas, USA
Keith Anderson is an American jazz saxophonist.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHey baby, whatcha doin' this evenin'
Can 'ya meet me down at the railroad tracks
I got Tom Petty playin' in my silverado
And I've iced down, a six pack
Hey Daisy, don't 'ya worry 'bout your mama
- LyricsI've changed the presets in my truck
So those old songs don't sneak up
They still find me and remind me
Yeah you come back that easy
Try restaurants I've never been to
- LyricsFinally got over that song of ours stopped chasin' little red sports cars
To check the license plates an' back wood drivin' by your place
Back makin' the rounds at our old haunts Honky Tonks, restaurants
An' seein' some of our old friends, it feels good to dance again
An' I can finally smell your perfume
- LyricsWell, Mamma was exhausted after she had me
Took two nurses to hold me and one nurse to slap me
Doctor turned to Mamma and he shook his head
Wiped the sweat off his brow and then he said
"This boy's way off the charts as far as I can tell
- LyricsSame Saturday night, same ol' crowd
Draggin' main to the safe way then we turn back around
To curfew, then head down to the river's edge and get drunk
Ain't nothing new what else you gonna do out in Podunk
I knew this six-string was my ticket out
- Plan B - 36,760 plays
- I'll Know When I Get There - 35,833 plays
- Stick It - 32,005 plays
- Wrap Around - 31,647 plays
- Lazy With Your Love - 30,413 plays