76 Shouts - 2,170,986 Scrobbles
Keb' Mo' (born October 3, 1951 in South Los Angeles, California as Kevin Moore) is an American blues singer, guitarist, and songwriter. He first started recording in the early 1970s with Jefferson Airplane violinist Papa John Creach. Creach hired him when Moore was just twenty-one years old; Moore appeared on four of Creach's albums. He was further immersed in the blues with his long stint in the Whodunit Band, headed by Bobby "Blue" Bland producer Monk Higgins. Moore jammed with Albert Collins and Big Joe Turner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAm I wrong
Fallin' in love with you?
Uhh, tell me am I wrong?
Well, fallin' in love with you
Uhh, while your other man
- LyricsNobody really thinks about it
When they hear the words
For better or worse
For better or worse
It's something that the preacher says
- LyricsEvery mornin' an' every evenin'
Every day I, I think of you
The way you love me, through and through
And when I'm with you, it feels like heaven
And you're an angel, holdin' me
- Come On In My Kitchen - (4:06) - 2,509 plays
- LyricsRing a ling with the telephone
Is the man of the house at home?
Your master card is over due
Mr. Mo we need a payment from you
Right now, right now, right away
- Perpetual Blues Machine - (3:14) - 2,251 plays
- Love In Vain - (3:03) - 1,717 plays
- Life Is Beautiful - (4:16) - 2,031 plays
- Kindhearted Woman Blues - (3:26) - 1,573 plays
- Somebody Hurt You - (3:37) - 1,766 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online