75 Shouts - 2,034,530 Scrobbles
Keb' Mo' (born October 3, 1951 in South Los Angeles, California as Kevin Moore) is an American blues singer, guitarist, and songwriter. He first started recording in the early 1970s with Jefferson Airplane violinist Papa John Creach. Creach hired him when Moore was just twenty-one years old; Moore appeared on four of Creach's albums. He was further immersed in the blues with his long stint in the Whodunit Band, headed by Bobby "Blue" Bland producer Monk Higgins. Moore jammed with Albert Collins and Big Joe Turner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Am I Wrong - (2:17) - 12,893 plays
- Every Morning - (2:58) - 4,260 plays
- LyricsRing a ling with the telephone
Is the man of the house at home?
Your master card is over due
Mr. Mo we need a payment from you
Right now, right now, right away
- The Worst Is Yet To Come - (3:57) - 3,258 plays
- Perpetual Blues Machine - (3:14) - 3,053 plays
- Somebody Hurt You - (3:37) - 2,434 plays
- Do It Right - (4:08) - 2,094 plays
- Life Is Beautiful - (4:16) - 2,334 plays
- I'm Gonna Be Your Man - (4:34) - 1,833 plays
- Move - (4:32) - 2,061 plays