70 Shouts - 1,779,744 Scrobbles
Keb' Mo' (born October 3, 1951 in South Los Angeles, California as Kevin Moore) is an American blues singer, guitarist, and songwriter. He first started recording in the early 1970s with Jefferson Airplane violinist Papa John Creach. Creach hired him when Moore was just twenty-one years old; Moore appeared on four of Creach's albums. He was further immersed in the blues with his long stint in the Whodunit Band, headed by Bobby "Blue" Bland producer Monk Higgins. Moore jammed with Albert Collins and Big Joe Turner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAm I wrong
Fallin' in love with you?
Uhh, tell me am I wrong?
Well, fallin' in love with you
Uhh, while your other man
- LyricsYou had style, you had class
You had everything to make a love last
You had grace, you had charm
You had me hanging on your arm
When I found out you were a fake
- LyricsRing a ling with the telephone
Is the man of the house at home?
Your master card is over due
Mr. Mo we need a payment from you
Right now, right now, right away
- LyricsEvery mornin' an' every evenin'
Every day I, I think of you
The way you love me, through and through
And when I'm with you, it feels like heaven
And you're an angel, holdin' me
- LyricsI love the way you love me
An' I love the way you comb your hair
An' I love the way you love me baby
Love the way you comb your hair
If it was left up to me babe
- Come On In My Kitchen - (4:06) - 2,470 plays
- Tell Everybody I Know - (3:08) - 2,349 plays
- Victims Of Comfort - (3:19) - 2,125 plays
- Dirty Low Down And Bad - (3:06) - 2,091 plays
- Your Love - (4:19) - 1,860 plays