74 Shouts - 1,928,618 Scrobbles
Keb' Mo' (born October 3, 1951 in South Los Angeles, California as Kevin Moore) is an American blues singer, guitarist, and songwriter. He first started recording in the early 1970s with Jefferson Airplane violinist Papa John Creach. Creach hired him when Moore was just twenty-one years old; Moore appeared on four of Creach's albums. He was further immersed in the blues with his long stint in the Whodunit Band, headed by Bobby "Blue" Bland producer Monk Higgins. Moore jammed with Albert Collins and Big Joe Turner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Am I Wrong - (2:17) - 8,798 plays
- Every Morning - (2:58) - 4,140 plays
- Perpetual Blues Machine - (3:14) - 3,413 plays
- Soon As I Get Paid - (4:36) - 3,441 plays
- Love Blues - (3:00) - 2,296 plays
- Come On In My Kitchen - (4:06) - 2,072 plays
- Tell Everybody I Know - (3:08) - 1,947 plays
- Life Is Beautiful - (4:16) - 2,086 plays
- She Just Wants to Dance - (3:27) - 1,895 plays
- Dirty Low Down And Bad - (3:06) - 1,853 plays