75 Shouts - 2,067,542 Scrobbles
Keb' Mo' (born October 3, 1951 in South Los Angeles, California as Kevin Moore) is an American blues singer, guitarist, and songwriter. He first started recording in the early 1970s with Jefferson Airplane violinist Papa John Creach. Creach hired him when Moore was just twenty-one years old; Moore appeared on four of Creach's albums. He was further immersed in the blues with his long stint in the Whodunit Band, headed by Bobby "Blue" Bland producer Monk Higgins. Moore jammed with Albert Collins and Big Joe Turner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Am I Wrong - (2:17) - 13,469 plays
- The Worst Is Yet To Come - (3:57) - 4,496 plays
- Every Morning - (2:58) - 4,306 plays
- Soon As I Get Paid - (4:36) - 3,505 plays
- Perpetual Blues Machine - (3:14) - 2,995 plays
- Somebody Hurt You - (3:37) - 2,821 plays
- Do It Right - (4:08) - 2,433 plays
- I'm Gonna Be Your Man - (4:34) - 2,160 plays
- Move - (4:32) - 2,388 plays
- Life Is Beautiful - (4:16) - 2,297 plays