6,893 Shouts - 60,504,297 Scrobbles
Keane is an English rock band, first established in Battle, East Sussex, United Kingdom in 1995, taking their current name in 1997. The group is comprised of composer, bassist, and pianist Tim Rice-Oxley, lead vocalist Tom Chaplin and drummer Richard Hughes. Their original line-up included founder and guitarist Dominic Scott, who left in 2001. For their 2008 album "Perfect Symmetry" and the following tour, Jesse Quin joined the band on stage to play bass. He also played a large role in recording the album itself, and he subsequently joined the band fully in 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere Only We Know - (3:58) - 311,525 plays
- Everybody's Changing - (3:37) - 172,012 plays
- This Is the Last Time - (3:29) - 84,654 plays
- Bedshaped - (4:38) - 82,088 plays
- Is It Any Wonder? - (3:05) - 63,842 plays
- A Bad Dream - (5:05) - 71,895 plays
- Nothing in My Way - (3:59) - 71,228 plays
- Crystal Ball - (3:53) - 63,922 plays
- Silenced by the Night - (3:16) - 65,778 plays
- We Might as Well Be Strangers - (3:12) - 46,702 plays