6,924 Shouts - 61,503,786 Scrobbles
Keane is an English rock band, first established in Battle, East Sussex, United Kingdom in 1995, taking their current name in 1997. The group is comprised of composer, bassist, and pianist Tim Rice-Oxley, lead vocalist Tom Chaplin and drummer Richard Hughes. Their original line-up included founder and guitarist Dominic Scott, who left in 2001. For their 2008 album "Perfect Symmetry" and the following tour, Jesse Quin joined the band on stage to play bass. He also played a large role in recording the album itself, and he subsequently joined the band fully in 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete
Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
- Everybody's Changing - (3:37) - 157,770 plays
- This Is the Last Time - (3:29) - 74,642 plays
- LyricsMany's the time I ran with you down
The rainy roads of our old town
Many the lives we lived in each day
And buried altogether
Don't laugh at me
- Is It Any Wonder? - (3:05) - 56,640 plays
- A Bad Dream - (5:05) - 61,756 plays
- Nothing in My Way - (3:59) - 62,094 plays
- Crystal Ball - (3:53) - 55,870 plays
- Silenced by the Night - (3:16) - 56,706 plays
- We Might as Well Be Strangers - (3:12) - 39,066 plays