60 Shouts - 420,447 Scrobbles
Kazumasa Hashimoto (b. 1974 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese composer, mastering engineer and web designer. As a child, Hashimoto learned classical piano, starting to compose in high school while making music on his computer. He majored in composition at Tokyo College of Music. His minimalistic music is a rich blend of electronic textures, digitally distorted voices and acoustic instruments such as cello, violin and clarinet, and makes extensive use of the piano.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monochrome prome - (6:15) - 289 plays
- SLD - (5:32) - 252 plays
- echomoo - (4:11) - 152 plays
- Drama - (3:38) - 176 plays
- Theme - (1:47) - 132 plays
- Ruinruin - (3:58) - 123 plays
- Ne connissons - (4:39) - 98 plays
- Noaro - (4:35) - 110 plays
- The Happy Days Passed Like a Dream - (2:39) - 92 plays
- Mr. Gleam - (5:21) - 87 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online