59 Shouts - 413,889 Scrobbles
Kazumasa Hashimoto (b. 1974 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese composer, mastering engineer and web designer. As a child, Hashimoto learned classical piano, starting to compose in high school while making music on his computer. He majored in composition at Tokyo College of Music. His minimalistic music is a rich blend of electronic textures, digitally distorted voices and acoustic instruments such as cello, violin and clarinet, and makes extensive use of the piano.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- SLD - (5:32) - 247 plays
- Drama - (3:38) - 268 plays
- Monochrome prome - (6:15) - 179 plays
- echomoo - (4:11) - 173 plays
- Lonesome Girl - (4:38) - 131 plays
- Londo - (4:43) - 197 plays
- Ne connissons - (4:39) - 130 plays
- There's Gold Everywhere - (8:10) - 112 plays
- Noaro - (4:35) - 104 plays
- The Happy Days Passed Like a Dream - (2:39) - 108 plays