126 Shouts - 594,685 Scrobbles
Kâzım Koyuncu was a Laz folk-rock singer, song writer, and activist. Widely known as a Black Sea folk musician, Kazım Koyuncu (7th November 1971 - 25th June 2005) was not only a turning point in musical development of Black Sea region of Turkey, but also a member of the first Laz rock band in the world “Zuğaşi Berepe” and composer of significant projects.
Born to a Laz family living in the green village of Hopa, Artvin in the most north-eastern coastal part of Turkey...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gelevera Deresi - (4:40) - 433 plays
- Hayde - (5:35) - 428 plays
- Ayrılık Şarkısı - (4:36) - 512 plays
- İşte Gidiyorum (Hoşçakal) - (3:50) - 329 plays
- Didou Nana - (4:59) - 283 plays
- Narino - (3:28) - 282 plays
- Tsira - (4:06) - 268 plays
- Ben Seni Sevdugumi - (4:04) - 240 plays
- Anılar Düştü Peşime - (2:30) - 324 plays
- Yalnızlığı Anla - (3:30) - 405 plays