127 Shouts - 603,399 Scrobbles
Kâzım Koyuncu was a Laz folk-rock singer, song writer, and activist. Widely known as a Black Sea folk musician, Kazım Koyuncu (7th November 1971 - 25th June 2005) was not only a turning point in musical development of Black Sea region of Turkey, but also a member of the first Laz rock band in the world “Zuğaşi Berepe” and composer of significant projects.
Born to a Laz family living in the green village of Hopa, Artvin in the most north-eastern coastal part of Turkey...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ayrılık Şarkısı - (4:36) - 603 plays
- İşte Gidiyorum (Hoşçakal) - (3:50) - 625 plays
- Yalnızlığı Anla - (3:30) - 424 plays
- Anılar Düştü Peşime - (2:30) - 490 plays
- Divane Aşık - (2:28) - 249 plays
- Dünyada Bir Yerdeyim - (3:23) - 268 plays
- Gelevera Deresi - (4:40) - 347 plays
- Didou Nana - (4:59) - 224 plays
- Hoşça Kal - (3:46) - 294 plays
- Askıda Yaşamak - (2:47) - 258 plays