22 Shouts - 838,064 Scrobbles
Kay Starr (born Katherine Laverne Starks on a reservation in Dougherty, Oklahoma) was a popular singer with work transcending jazz, swing, pop, and more that earned her chart success throughout the 50s, best known today for her blockbuster hit "Wheel of Fortune". Her father, Harry, was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian; her mother, Annie, was of mixed Irish and American Indian heritage. When her father got a job installing water sprinkler systems, the family moved to Dallas, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Man With the Bag - (2:41) - 4,192 plays
- (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man With The Bag - 1996 - Remastered - (2:42) - 2,509 plays
- "It’s A Good Day" - (1:59) - 2,018 plays
- My Kinda Love - 2002 - Remastered - (2:41) - 2,231 plays
- The Things I Never Had - (3:06) - 1,761 plays
- December - (3:20) - 1,861 plays
- (Everybody's Waitin' For) the Man With the Bag - (2:39) - 2,283 plays
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:06) - 1,995 plays
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (STUHR Remix) - (3:24) - 1,587 plays
- It Had to Be You - (2:52) - 864 plays