22 Shouts - 833,215 Scrobbles
Kay Starr (born Katherine Laverne Starks on a reservation in Dougherty, Oklahoma) was a popular singer with work transcending jazz, swing, pop, and more that earned her chart success throughout the 50s, best known today for her blockbuster hit "Wheel of Fortune". Her father, Harry, was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian; her mother, Annie, was of mixed Irish and American Indian heritage. When her father got a job installing water sprinkler systems, the family moved to Dallas, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Man With the Bag - (2:41) - 4,524 plays
- (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man With The Bag - 1996 - Remastered - (2:42) - 2,799 plays
- "It’s A Good Day" - (1:59) - 2,185 plays
- December - (3:20) - 2,168 plays
- The Things I Never Had - (3:06) - 1,823 plays
- (Everybody's Waitin' For) the Man With the Bag - (2:39) - 2,567 plays
- My Kinda Love - 2002 - Remastered - (2:41) - 1,982 plays
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:06) - 2,125 plays
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (STUHR Remix) - (3:24) - 1,867 plays
- (Everybody's Waiting for) the Man With the Bag - (2:44) - 1,307 plays