21 Shouts - 712,933 Scrobbles
She was born Katherine Laverne Starks on a reservation in Dougherty, Oklahoma. Her father, Harry, was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian; her mother, Annie, was of mixed Irish and American Indian heritage. When her father got a job installing water sprinkler systems, the family moved to Dallas, Texas. While her father worked for the Automatic Sprinkler Company, her mother raised chickens, and Kay used to sing to the chickens in the coop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:06) - 2,654 plays
- Rock and Roll Waltz - (2:59) - 1,181 plays
- It Had to Be You - (2:52) - 1,137 plays
- (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man With The Bag - (2:40) - 858 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (2:22) - 856 plays
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (STUHR Remix) - (3:24) - 812 plays
- Side By Side - (2:55) - 931 plays
- Comes a-Long a-Love - (2:12) - 643 plays
- "It’s A Good Day" - (1:59) - 576 plays
- Bonaparte's Retreat - (2:38) - 570 plays