21 Shouts - 800,943 Scrobbles
Kay Starr (born Katherine Laverne Starks on a reservation in Dougherty, Oklahoma) was a popular singer with work transcending jazz, swing, pop, and more that earned her chart success throughout the 50s, best known today for her blockbuster hit "Wheel of Fortune". Her father, Harry, was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian; her mother, Annie, was of mixed Irish and American Indian heritage. When her father got a job installing water sprinkler systems, the family moved to Dallas, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- "It’s A Good Day" - (1:59) - 2,365 plays
- My Kinda Love - 2002 - Remastered - (2:41) - 2,094 plays
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:06) - 2,167 plays
- The Things I Never Had - (3:06) - 983 plays
- Rock and Roll Waltz - (2:58) - 708 plays
- It Had to Be You - (2:52) - 629 plays
- Side by Side - (2:55) - 464 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (2:22) - 572 plays
- December - (3:20) - 391 plays
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm (STUHR Remix) - (3:24) - 506 plays