21 Shouts - 772,560 Scrobbles
Kay Starr (born Katherine Laverne Starks on a reservation in Dougherty, Oklahoma) was a popular singer with work transcending jazz, swing, pop, and more that earned her chart success throughout the 50s, best known today for her blockbuster hit "Wheel of Fortune". Her father, Harry, was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian; her mother, Annie, was of mixed Irish and American Indian heritage. When her father got a job installing water sprinkler systems, the family moved to Dallas, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- "It’s A Good Day" - (1:59) - 1,928 plays
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:06) - 2,517 plays
- My Kinda Love - 2002 - Remastered - (2:41) - 1,668 plays
- Rock and Roll Waltz - (2:58) - 832 plays
- The Things I Never Had - (3:06) - 703 plays
- It Had to Be You - (2:52) - 769 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (2:22) - 771 plays
- Side by Side - (2:55) - 609 plays
- Comes A-Long A-Love - (2:26) - 544 plays
- Honey - (3:06) - 374 plays