21 Shouts - 778,482 Scrobbles
Kay Starr (born Katherine Laverne Starks on a reservation in Dougherty, Oklahoma) was a popular singer with work transcending jazz, swing, pop, and more that earned her chart success throughout the 50s, best known today for her blockbuster hit "Wheel of Fortune". Her father, Harry, was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian; her mother, Annie, was of mixed Irish and American Indian heritage. When her father got a job installing water sprinkler systems, the family moved to Dallas, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- "It’s A Good Day" - (1:59) - 2,109 plays
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:06) - 2,362 plays
- My Kinda Love - 2002 - Remastered - (2:41) - 1,790 plays
- The Things I Never Had - (3:06) - 787 plays
- Rock and Roll Waltz - (2:58) - 811 plays
- It Had to Be You - (2:52) - 693 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (2:22) - 669 plays
- Side by Side - (2:55) - 603 plays
- Comes A-Long A-Love - (2:26) - 513 plays
- Honey - (3:06) - 384 plays