21 Shouts - 769,339 Scrobbles
Kay Starr (born Katherine Laverne Starks on a reservation in Dougherty, Oklahoma) was a popular singer with work transcending jazz, swing, pop, and more that earned her chart success throughout the 50s, best known today for her blockbuster hit "Wheel of Fortune". Her father, Harry, was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian; her mother, Annie, was of mixed Irish and American Indian heritage. When her father got a job installing water sprinkler systems, the family moved to Dallas, Texas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wheel of Fortune - (3:06) - 2,604 plays
- "It’s A Good Day" - (1:59) - 1,818 plays
- My Kinda Love - 2002 - Remastered - (2:41) - 1,507 plays
- Rock and Roll Waltz - (2:58) - 887 plays
- It Had to Be You - (2:52) - 844 plays
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home - (2:22) - 868 plays
- The Things I Never Had - (3:06) - 691 plays
- Side By Side - (2:55) - 773 plays
- Comes A-Long A-Love - (2:26) - 656 plays
- Bonaparte's Retreat - (2:38) - 439 plays