14 Shouts - 110,700 Scrobbles
Kay Hanley (born September 11, 1968) is an American alternative rock musician. She is known as the vocalist for the band Letters to Cleo. Hanley was born in Dorchester, Massachusetts. She was a member of Letters to Cleo from 1990 to 2000 (the length of the band's existence). She came up with the band's name (she had a pen pal named Cleo when she was younger). In 1997, she started to work on other projects than the band, starting with a role in the Boston Rock Opera's performance of Jesus Christ Superstar as Mary Magdalene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAnywhere you wanna go.
Anything you need to know.
All the best in life, I want to get it for you!
Baby, I just feel so fine.
I imagine that you're mine.
- LyricsI got up early on Monday
And it suited me fine
That the leaves had started
Turning and it was cold outside
Because the sun surely shined
- In Clouds - (3:59) - 89 plays
- Lyricsoh the simple days
in a haze out on peaceful seas
and you shook me out of my dungarees
and it's true
it's not a lie how time does fly
- LyricsWalk out the door
Pick up the phone
Put it down
Your voice gets so disappointed
- Mean Streak - (2:48) - 64 plays
- Satellite - (4:18) - 45 plays
- Princely Ghetto - (4:26) - 45 plays
- Happy to Be Here - (2:38) - 50 plays
- Sheltering Sky - (4:33) - 47 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online