14 Shouts - 105,946 Scrobbles
Kay Hanley (born September 11, 1968) is an American alternative rock musician. She is known as the vocalist for the band Letters To Cleo. Hanley was born in Dorchester, Massachusetts. She was a member of Letters To Cleo from 1990 to 2000 (the length of the band's existence). She came up with the band's name (she had a pen pal named Cleo when she was younger). In 1997, she started to work on other projects than the band, starting with a role in the Boston Rock Opera's performance of Jesus Christ Superstar as Mary Magdalene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAnywhere you wanna go.
Anything you need to know.
All the best in life, I want to get it for you!
Baby, I just feel so fine.
I imagine that you're mine.
- LyricsThe witness said its extraordinary
Shes shiftless in red maybe some dead
And buried love might make a scene
You know what I mean?
For crying out loud with cosmos pink
- Fall - (4:56) - 64 plays
- Sheltering Sky - (4:33) - 57 plays
- This Dreadful Life - (4:31) - 82 plays
- Made in the Shade - (4:47) - 67 plays
- Happy to Be Here - (2:38) - 63 plays
- Mean Streak - (2:48) - 79 plays
- Chady Saves the Day - (4:05) - 49 plays
- Galapagos - (6:23) - 67 plays