68,438 Shouts - 110,521,429 Scrobbles
Katy Perry (born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson on 25 October 1984) is a singer/songwriter from Santa Barbara, California, United States. Since the release of her 2007 debut single "Ur So Gay", Perry has released two albums - 2008's "One of the Boys" and 2010's "Teenage Dream" - and has had six Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit singles. Under the name Katy Hudson, she released a self-titled gospel album in 2001, which was unsuccessful. She later recorded an album with production team The Matrix and completed the majority of a solo album from 2004–05, the later of which was never released.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI knew you were
You were gonna come to me
And here you are
But you better choose carefully
'Cause I'm capable of anything
- Lyrics(This is how we do, this is how we do.) Oh, oh.
Sippin' on Rosé, silver lake sun, coming up all lazy.
Slow cooking pancakes for my boy,
Still up, still fresh as a daisy.
Playing ping pong all night long,
- LyricsI used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
- LyricsI heard you're feeling nothing's going right
Why don't you let me stop by
The clock is ticking, running out of time
So we should party, all night
So cover your eyes, I have a surprise
- LyricsDo you ever feel
Like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind
Wanting to start again
Do you ever feel
- Unconditionally - (3:47) - 256,733 plays
- Teenage Dream - (3:48) - 193,639 plays
- Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - (3:52) - 147,536 plays
- I Kissed a Girl - (2:59) - 139,917 plays
- Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - (3:25) - 325,524 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online