1,638 Shouts - 19,805,384 Scrobbles
Ketevan “Katie” Melua (Georgian: ქეთევან “ქეთი” მელუა, surname pronounced IPA: /ˈmeluˌɑː/; born 16 September 1984) is a British-Georgian singer-songwriter and musician. She was born in the Georgian S.S.R., but moved to Northern Ireland at the age of eight and then relocated to England at the age of 14. Melua is signed to the small Dramatico record label, under the management of songwriter Mike Batt, and made her musical debut in 2003. In 2006, she was the United Kingdom’s biggest-selling female artist and Europe’s highest selling European female artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die
We are twelve billion light years from the edge
- LyricsHow can I think I'm standing strong
Yet feel the air beneath my feet?
How can happiness feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep
- LyricsFirst of all must go
Your scent upon my pillow
And then I'll say goodbye
To your whispers in my dreams
And then our lips will part
- LyricsIf a black man is racist, is it okay
If it's the white man's racism that made him that way
Because the bully's the victim they say
By some sense they're all the same
'Cause the line between wrong and right
- Lyrics"Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream?", he said
"The one that makes me laugh", he said
And threw his arms around my neck
Show me how you do it
- I Cried For You - (3:39) - 22,158 plays
- On The Road Again - (4:38) - 19,138 plays
- If You Were a Sailboat - (4:03) - 21,433 plays
- Shy Boy - (3:28) - 15,424 plays
- Crawling Up A Hill - (3:23) - 15,417 plays