11 Shouts - 108,247 Scrobbles
Newcomer Katie Armiger’s powerful vocals and skillful songwriting are clearly showcased on her new music. At the ripe age of 16, Katie does not hold back and has an inspiring combination of determination and passion that shines through in her music. Katie Armiger’s journey truly began two years ago when she entered “Houston’s Best Country Singer” contest sponsored by Radio 93Q Country. The contest, which was held over an eight week period, had over 150 boys and girls ages 9-17 in the Junior Division who were vying for the title.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Safe - (3:56) - 1,028 plays
- Scream - (3:40) - 757 plays
- Best Song Ever - (2:30) - 664 plays
- Better In A Black Dress - (3:38) - 397 plays
- Leaving Home - (3:29) - 434 plays
- Kiss Me Now - (3:10) - 415 plays
- So Long - (3:07) - 224 plays
- Unseen - (3:25) - 223 plays
- Nice Girl - (2:48) - 200 plays
- That's Why - (3:58) - 211 plays