4 Shouts - 128,229 Scrobbles
Kathy Troccoli (born Kathleen Colleen Troccoli - 24 June 1958 - Brooklyn, New York, USA) is a contemporary Christian singer, author, and speaker. Nalle assisted Troccoli in her career, helping the young artist record demos which would be given to Michael Blanton and Dan Harrell (Amy Grant's brother-in-law), who formed the Reunion label to start her career in 1982 with Stubborn Love, A second album, Heart and Soul, was released in 1984 and gave her first Grammy nomination a year later, followed by Images in 1986.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell You came in my life like a ray of light
Shining through the clouds in my heart
I just looked at You and the world was new
It was right, right from the start
You came to me with a love so sweet
- LyricsThere is a candle in every soul
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold
There is a spirit who brings a fire
Ignites a candle and makes His home
So carry your candle, run to the darkness
- LyricsSome called him a prophet
Some called him a saint
Some couldn't believe their eyes
Or the words he had to say
Some called him crazy
- Tell Me Where It Hurts - (3:59) - 105 plays
- LyricsCaught again, Your faithless friend
Don't You ever tire of hearing what a fool I've been?
Guess I should pray but what can I say?
Oh, it hurts to know the hundred times I've caused You pain
Though 'Forgive me' sounds so empty when I never change
- Only Always - (3:19) - 71 plays
- Missing You This Christmas - (2:41) - 60 plays
- He Will Make A Way - (3:05) - 46 plays
- My Life Is In Your Hands - (4:29) - 61 plays
- I Will Choose Christ - (4:24) - 43 plays