9 Shouts - 26,968 Scrobbles
Kathy Kirby (born Kathleen O'Rourke, 20 October 1940, in Ilford, Essex - died 19 May 2011) was a popular English singer of the 1960s. Kirby's soprano voice became apparent early in life and she was thought to be good enough for opera. She became a professional singer after meeting the bandleader, Ambrose at the Ilford Palais. She remained with Ambrose's band for three years and he remained her manager and mentor until his death in 1971.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Secret Love - (2:28) - 342 plays
- Dance On - (2:42) - 190 plays
- I Belong - (2:28) - 116 plays
- Let Me Go Lover - (2:14) - 107 plays
- Big Man - (2:24) - 51 plays
- You're The One - (2:20) - 37 plays
- Sometimes I'm Happy - (2:02) - 12 plays
- Slowly - (2:21) - 10 plays
- Let Me Go, Lover - (2:14) - 25 plays
- I Belong (United Kingdom) - (2:19) - 17 plays