8 Shouts - 25,458 Scrobbles
Kathy Kirby (born Kathleen O'Rourke, 20 October 1940, in Ilford, Essex - died 19 May 2011) was a popular English singer of the 1960s. Kirby's soprano voice became apparent early in life and she was thought to be good enough for opera. She became a professional singer after meeting the bandleader, Ambrose at the Ilford Palais. She remained with Ambrose's band for three years and he remained her manager and mentor until his death in 1971.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Secret Love - (2:28) - 396 plays
- Dance On - (2:42) - 239 plays
- I Belong - (2:28) - 122 plays
- Let Me Go Lover - (2:14) - 114 plays
- You're The One - (2:20) - 53 plays
- If You Were the Only Boy in the World - (2:03) - 27 plays
- Big Man - (2:24) - 26 plays
- The Way Of Love - (2:46) - 32 plays
- Slowly - (2:21) - 107 plays
- Who's Sorry Now - (2:40) - 23 plays