8 Shouts - 26,154 Scrobbles
Kathy Kirby (born Kathleen O'Rourke, 20 October 1940, in Ilford, Essex - died 19 May 2011) was a popular English singer of the 1960s. Kirby's soprano voice became apparent early in life and she was thought to be good enough for opera. She became a professional singer after meeting the bandleader, Ambrose at the Ilford Palais. She remained with Ambrose's band for three years and he remained her manager and mentor until his death in 1971.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Secret Love - (2:28) - 388 plays
- Dance On - (2:42) - 260 plays
- I Belong - (2:28) - 142 plays
- Let Me Go Lover - (2:14) - 116 plays
- You're The One - (2:20) - 60 plays
- Big Man - (2:24) - 31 plays
- The Way Of Love - (2:46) - 33 plays
- Slowly - (2:21) - 30 plays
- Sometimes I'm Happy - (2:02) - 25 plays
- I Want to Be Happy - (2:39) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online