0 Shouts - 73,250 Scrobbles
Kathaarsys is an innovative music organization including J.L Montáns (guitar & voice) and M. Barcia (piano & bass)Read More...
The first album "Portrait Of Wind And Sorrow" appears in 2005 and it includes already all this experimenting extreme side of music together with some atmospheric, acoustic and even rock elements. This first opus collects really good reviews in many international media.
In 2007 the story continues with "Verses in Vain" a double album which goes into the exploring way of Portrait Of Wind And Sorrow, even more eclectic and complex. The band starts to tour in all Europe presenting this stunning music on the stage. In 2008 Kathaarsys presents "Verses in Vain" in America (Argentina, Brazil, etc) and performs some open air festivals.
The band continue experimenting and making music more and more open in order to achieve new feelings, new boundaries. This is "Anonymous Ballad" (2009). This album, recorded in Argentina, contains some of the more intense and original songs, all kind of music genres are welcome to explain the Kathaarsys feeling.
But it is with "Intuition" when the word innovative is more suitable The band makes their longest tours ever during 2010 and 2011 and one of these shows was recorded in a live CD/DVD: "The Concept - Live At Capitol"(2011) wich includes a Book.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perennial Forest of Winter - 3,416 plays
- Epic Pagan Times - 3,122 plays
- Doomed in the Black Abyss - 3,578 plays
- And All My Existence In Vain... - 3,197 plays
- Gnostic Seasons - 2,732 plays
- Thoughts About Worthless Things And The Future - 3,067 plays
- Sadness and Hopelessness - 2,943 plays
- Preconsciencia, ciclo iniciatico vital - 2,330 plays
- Walk The Mist In The Lack - 2,390 plays
- The Advent of Madness - 2,625 plays