17 Shouts - 81,395 Scrobbles
After working in post-production in Hollywood for a year, Kate York moved to Nashville in 1999 to pursue a career as a recording engineer. She landed a job working on Music Row, but soon decided she liked writing songs better than recording them. Then a year of writing and co-writing for other local artists convinced her that she should try her hand as a singer-songwriter rather than exclusively penning songs for others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Year - (3:05) - 120 plays
- Comes a Time - (3:10) - 112 plays
- stay with me - (4:02) - 54 plays
- boys don't cry - (2:44) - 80 plays
- wished for song - (3:13) - 55 plays
- Fly Away - (4:18) - 66 plays
- Harley Sunday - (3:55) - 57 plays
- all dressed in you - (3:20) - 42 plays
- the right way - (4:26) - 26 plays
- lost and found - (3:10) - 19 plays