24 Shouts - 160,178 Scrobbles
Kate Wolf (born Kathryn Louise Allen in San Francisco, California, USA) (January 27, 1942 – December 10, 1986) was an American folk singer and songwriter. Wolf didn't get her recording career going until the mid-'70s, by which time she was well into her thirties. Prior to emerging as a solo artist, she had headed the band Wildwood Flower (who backed her on her first two albums), and organized folk concerts and festivals in Northern California. Very much a self-starter, her first two albums were released on her own Owl label; thereafter, her catalog was handled by Kaleidoscope.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Across the Great Divide - (4:13) - 1,199 plays
- Here in California - (5:30) - 752 plays
- Early Morning Melody - (2:45) - 512 plays
- Muddy Roads - (3:54) - 478 plays
- Brother Warrior - (3:43) - 409 plays
- Like a River - (4:27) - 371 plays
- Carolina Pines - (5:46) - 301 plays
- The Trumpet Vine - (4:30) - 313 plays
- Poet's Heart - (4:45) - 305 plays
- Telluride - (4:25) - 312 plays