19 Shouts - 90,715 Scrobbles
Expanding from a background in classical training, Kate Simko has formed her own unique place in the minimal techno / tech-house world. With roots in Chicago house and Detroit techno, her tracks maintain a warm, soulful character while embracing deep, elaborate structures. Kate spent her formative years studying piano and music theory. During her teens she became enamored by underground dance music, gaining a voracious appetite to hear new sounds and absorbing it all dancing until dawn each weekend in the Midwest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Creative Part - (5:19) - 951 plays
- Beneath - (4:16) - 550 plays
- Mind On You - (6:43) - 371 plays
- Mira Vos - (6:19) - 317 plays
- God Particle - (6:58) - 312 plays
- Flight Into BA - (5:13) - 344 plays
- Control Room - (1:00) - 317 plays
- Welcome to Fermilab - (2:29) - 307 plays
- Monochrome - (0:56) - 206 plays
- Cairo - (7:36) - 183 plays