13 Shouts - 5,443 Scrobbles
Turbulence is not unusual for KATATURA: founded in 2006 to strike a new path, accompanied by several musicians as often as leaved by them - only the both founders drummer Awik and guitarist Kiss stayed true to their vision. And they were rewarded. In 2008 singer Angla gave KATATURA his strong voice, in 2009 guitarist Anawin improved the musical spectrum for the live performances and in 2010 bass player Djon completed the band with the longed for tonal deepness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online