12 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Kasun Kalhara is one of the exceptions thrown from the Sri Lankan modern music stream.
He is the best production by Dr. Premasiri Kemadasa (Kemadasa master) and doubtless selection of the best voice in the modern generation.
Not only his voice but he is a composer too. But not a synthetic composer who solitary depends on Computer and keyboard. Kasun was born in Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka on November 3, 1981. His mother late Malini Bulathsinhala who was veteran vocalist and father H.M Jayawardena also a famous musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mal Mitak - (3:32) - 35 plays
- Sanda Mithuri - (4:39) - 33 plays
- Sulanga Obada - (4:14) - 21 plays
- Arambumama kandulak Wela - (4:39) - 27 plays
- Sonduru Sithuwam - (3:40) - 20 plays
- Math Mal Sena - (3:53) - 34 plays
- Maname Kumari - (4:05) - 35 plays
- Radical Premaya - (5:47) - 37 plays
- Eka Wasanthayaka - (4:01) - 25 plays
- Sithija Reka - (3:54) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online