12 Shouts - 8,912 Scrobbles
Kasun Kalhara is one of the exceptions thrown from the Sri Lankan modern music stream.
He is the best production by Dr. Premasiri Kemadasa (Kemadasa master) and doubtless selection of the best voice in the modern generation.
Not only his voice but he is a composer too. But not a synthetic composer who solitary depends on Computer and keyboard. Kasun was born in Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka on November 3, 1981. His mother late Malini Bulathsinhala who was veteran vocalist and father H.M Jayawardena also a famous musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mal Mitak - (3:32) - 32 plays
- Math Mal Sena - (3:53) - 31 plays
- Sanda Mithuri - (4:39) - 17 plays
- Meedum dumare - (5:09) - 17 plays
- Arambumama kandulak Wela - (4:39) - 13 plays
- Heta Aluth Aluyamak - (3:28) - 24 plays
- Adarema Geethayak (ආදරේම ගීතයක් ) - (3:16) - 12 plays
- Akasa Gange - (4:18) - 6 plays
- Eka Wasanthayaka - (4:01) - 27 plays
- Adara Mal Wala - (3:35) - 11 plays