688 Shouts - 2,297,302 Scrobbles
Kasia Kowalska (b. June 13, 1973 in Sulejówek, Poland) is a Polish pop rock singer/songwriter. In 1996 she represented Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest. From a young rebel who was fascinated by heavy metal, Sinead O'Connor and Kate Bush she transformed into a mature women full of wisdom and a loving mother who now prefers to spend time while listening to calm and beautiful sounds of Tori Amos but still finds herself enjoying rock music. Kasia has always been a rebel, she never followed anyones advise about how to make music- though she is not musically educated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antidotum - (4:18) - 3,638 plays
- To co dobre - (3:35) - 2,790 plays
- Jak Rzecz - (4:27) - 2,512 plays
- Spowiedz - (3:12) - 2,035 plays
- Oto Ja - (5:30) - 1,526 plays
- Bezpowrotnie - (5:02) - 1,715 plays
- Dlaczego Nie - (4:33) - 1,468 plays
- Wyznanie - (4:35) - 1,212 plays
- Nobody - (4:46) - 1,282 plays
- Co może przynieść nowy dzień - (4:47) - 1,058 plays