689 Shouts - 2,331,750 Scrobbles
Kasia Kowalska (b. June 13, 1973 in Sulejówek, Poland) is a Polish pop rock singer/songwriter. In 1996 she represented Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest. From a young rebel who was fascinated by heavy metal, Sinead O'Connor and Kate Bush she transformed into a mature women full of wisdom and a loving mother who now prefers to spend time while listening to calm and beautiful sounds of Tori Amos but still finds herself enjoying rock music. Kasia has always been a rebel, she never followed anyones advise about how to make music- though she is not musically educated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antidotum - (4:18) - 3,681 plays
- Jak Rzecz - (4:27) - 2,671 plays
- To co dobre - (3:35) - 2,535 plays
- Spowiedz - (3:12) - 1,909 plays
- Oto ja - (5:30) - 1,581 plays
- Bezpowrotnie - (5:02) - 1,578 plays
- Dlaczego Nie - (4:33) - 1,418 plays
- Wyznanie - (4:35) - 1,275 plays
- Pieprz i Sol - (4:09) - 708 plays
- Nobody - (4:46) - 900 plays