678 Shouts - 2,131,324 Scrobbles
Kasia Kowalska (b. June 13, 1973 in Sulejówek, Poland) is a Polish pop rock singer/songwriter. In 1996 she represented Poland in the Eurovision Song Contest. From a young rebel who was fascinated by heavy metal, Sinead O'Connor and Kate Bush she transformed into a mature women full of wisdom and a loving mother who now prefers to spend time while listening to calm and beautiful sounds of Tori Amos but still finds herself enjoying rock music. Kasia has always been a rebel, she never followed anyones advise about how to make music- though she is not musically educated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antidotum - (4:18) - 4,080 plays
- Jak Rzecz - (4:27) - 2,399 plays
- To co dobre - (3:35) - 2,151 plays
- Bezpowrotnie - (5:02) - 2,209 plays
- Pieprz i sól - (4:09) - 1,639 plays
- Spowiedź - (3:12) - 1,811 plays
- Nobody - (4:46) - 1,728 plays
- Dlaczego Nie - (4:33) - 1,872 plays
- Spowiedz - (3:12) - 1,576 plays
- Oto Ja - (5:30) - 1,424 plays