169 Shouts - 347,047 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist called Karolina. 1. For the Israeli funk-reggae singer and songwriter Karolina Avratz, look for קרולינה 2. Karolina Gočeva (in Macedonian: Каролина Гочева, born April 28, 1980, Bitola) is currently one of the leading Macedonian singers, as she represented twice Macedonia in the Eurovision Song Contest. She started since the age of 11, while performing in children's festivals in Bitola and Štip, "Makfest 1991". She became a regular participant in SkopjeFest, white the following entries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Happiness - (3:34) - 38 plays
- Mojot Svet - (3:02) - 45 plays
- Od Nas Zavisi - (3:01) - 35 plays
- Freedom (Hofesh) - (4:40) - 53 plays
- Facing the Sea (Mul Hayam) - (3:26) - 44 plays
- Dojde Vreme, Dojde - (4:13) - 24 plays
- Ti, Zlatno Sonce - (3:59) - 21 plays
- Skopska Magla - (5:13) - 18 plays
- Kraj - (3:51) - 24 plays
- Don't Be Late (Al Te'acher) - (4:09) - 46 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online