43 Shouts - 153,081 Scrobbles
Karol Maciej Korwin-Szymanowski (1882-1937), was a Polish composer and pianist, Born on the 3rd October 1882 in Tymoszowka, Poland, he lived between the death of Chopin and the rise of the post-World War II generation of Grażyna Bacewicz and Witold Lutosławski. His style developed in three distinct stages: from a strong affinity with Richard Strauss, Alexander Scriabin and fellow countryman Frédéric Chopin, to flavourings of the Orient, the Mediterranean...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Violin Sonata In D Minor, Op. 9: II. Andantino Tranquillo E Dolce - (6:01) - 254 plays
- Violin Concerto No. 2, Op. 61 - (20:24) - 80 plays
- 20 Mazurkas, Op. 50: No. 1. Sostenuto - Molto rubato - (2:09) - 72 plays
- 20 Mazurkas, Op. 50: No. 4. Allegramente, risoluto - (2:46) - 72 plays
- Variation 8: Meno mosso: Mesto - (1:02) - 134 plays
- Variations in B-flat minor, Op. 3: Tema Andantino tranquillo e semplice - (0:54) - 58 plays
- Symphony No 3: I. Moderato assai - (7:54) - 50 plays
- Stabat Mater: I. Stabat Mater Dolorosa - (7:13) - 50 plays
- 20 Mazurkas, Op. 50: No. 3. Moderato - (2:26) - 59 plays
- Symphony No. 1: I. Allegro patetico - (9:25) - 44 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online