38 Shouts - 134,793 Scrobbles
Karol Maciej Korwin-Szymanowski (1882-1937), was a Polish composer and pianist, Born on the 3rd October 1882 in Tymoszowka, Poland, he lived between the death of Chopin and the rise of the post-World War II generation of Grażyna Bacewicz and Witold Lutosławski. His style developed in three distinct stages: from a strong affinity with Richard Strauss, Alexander Scriabin and fellow countryman Frédéric Chopin, to flavourings of the Orient, the Mediterranean...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Variation 8: Meno mosso: Mesto - (1:02) - 394 plays
- Valse Romantique - (3:45) - 173 plays
- No. 10 Allegramente - Vivace - Con brio - (2:44) - 170 plays
- Andante quasi tempo di mazurka - (1:07) - 164 plays
- Fac me tecum pie flere / Spraw, niech placze z Toba razem: Moderato - (3:48) - 119 plays
- Violin Concerto No. 2, Op. 61 - (20:24) - 123 plays
- No. 4: Presto - (1:03) - 116 plays
- King Roger, Op. 46: Roxana's Song (arr. for violin and piano) - (5:24) - 101 plays
- 20 Mazurkas, Op. 50 : No. 1 - (2:03) - 94 plays
- Roxana's Song - (5:04) - 54 plays