11 Shouts - 182,995 Scrobbles
Karla Bonoff (born 27 December 1951) in Santa Monica, California, is an American singer-songwriter but primarily known for her great songwriting compositions. As a songwriter, Bonoff's songs have been interpreted by other artists such as "Home" by Bonnie Raitt, "Tell Me Why" by Wynonna Judd, "Isn't Always Love" by Lynn Anderson. Linda Ronstadt has successfully recorded a number of her songs, including, "Someone To Lay Down Beside Me," "Trouble Again," "All My Life," "Falling Star" and "Goodbye My Friend," thus helping to introduce Bonoff to a larger audience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somebody's Eyes - (3:28) - 1,515 plays
- LyricsI've been writing letters everyday now
Since you've been gone
Talking to you on the telephone
For what seems like a whole life long
And I've got something to give you
- LyricsThe water is wide
I cannot swim ore
and neither have I
the wings to fly
give me a boat
- LyricsAm I really here in your arms
This is just like I dreamed it would be
I feel like wee frozen in time
And youe the only one I can see
- LyricsSave me,
Free me from my heart this time.
The train gone
Down the track and I've stayed behind.
But nothing can free me
- If He's Ever Near - (3:13) - 444 plays
- Goodbye My Friend - (3:44) - 414 plays
- Someone To Lay Down Beside Me - (4:03) - 414 plays
- I Can't Hold On - (3:11) - 303 plays
- Home - (4:15) - 330 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods