41 Shouts - 204,984 Scrobbles
Karl Bartos was born on 31 May 1952 in Berchtesgaden, Germany. Between 1975 and 1991 Bartos, along with Wolfgang Flür, was an electronic percussionist in the electronic music quartet known as Kraftwerk. He was originally recruited to play on their US "Autobahn" tour, and his improvisations were an essential part of the earlier Kraftwerk recordings. He later left the group, when the founding members Ralf Hütter and Florian Schneider became increasingly perfectionist in their attitude towards recording and releasing their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Atomium - (3:16) - 5,602 plays
- Nachtfahrt - (3:30) - 3,932 plays
- International Velvet - (0:30) - 3,424 plays
- Without A Trace Of Emotion - (3:28) - 3,578 plays
- The Binary Code - (1:00) - 3,020 plays
- Musica ex machina - (0:30) - 3,169 plays
- The Tuning Of The World - (0:30) - 2,848 plays
- Rhythmus - (0:30) - 2,675 plays
- Instant Bayreuth - (0:30) - 2,559 plays
- Vox humana - (0:30) - 2,661 plays