110 Shouts - 758,980 Scrobbles
Karkwa is a Canadian indie rock group from Montreal, Canada. Formed in 1998, the group consists of vocalist and guitarist Louis-Jean Cormier, keyboardist François Lafontaine, bass guitarist Martin Lamontagne, percussionist Julien Sagot and drummer Stéphane Bergeron. After reaching the final stages of the Francouvertes contest in 2001, the band released its debut album, Le pensionnat des établis, in 2003. The album's single "Poisson cru" reached the top of Quebec's campus radio charts, and was named the best album of the year by two critics for Montreal's alternative weekly Voir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le pyromane - (5:23) - 1,311 plays
- Oublie pas - (3:06) - 1,323 plays
- Les chemins de verre - (4:30) - 862 plays
- Marie tu pleures - (3:30) - 766 plays
- Le bon sens - (4:36) - 879 plays
- Le compteur - (8:13) - 801 plays
- Échapper au sort - (5:11) - 677 plays
- Moi-léger - (3:26) - 607 plays
- Deux lampadaires - (3:10) - 621 plays
- Mieux respirer - (4:09) - 598 plays