110 Shouts - 757,520 Scrobbles
Karkwa is a Canadian indie rock group from Montreal, Canada. Formed in 1998, the group consists of vocalist and guitarist Louis-Jean Cormier, keyboardist François Lafontaine, bass guitarist Martin Lamontagne, percussionist Julien Sagot and drummer Stéphane Bergeron. After reaching the final stages of the Francouvertes contest in 2001, the band released its debut album, Le pensionnat des établis, in 2003. The album's single "Poisson cru" reached the top of Quebec's campus radio charts, and was named the best album of the year by two critics for Montreal's alternative weekly Voir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le pyromane - (5:23) - 1,410 plays
- Oublie pas - (3:06) - 1,284 plays
- Les chemins de verre - (4:30) - 947 plays
- Marie tu pleures - (3:30) - 832 plays
- Le bon sens - (4:36) - 910 plays
- Échapper au sort - (5:11) - 682 plays
- Moi-léger - (3:26) - 665 plays
- Le compteur - (8:13) - 754 plays
- L'acouphène - (5:09) - 619 plays
- Deux lampadaires - (3:10) - 597 plays