107 Shouts - 707,643 Scrobbles
Karkwa is a Canadian indie rock group from Montreal, Canada. Formed in 1998, the group consists of vocalist and guitarist Louis-Jean Cormier, keyboardist François Lafontaine, bass guitarist Martin Lamontagne, percussionist Julien Sagot and drummer Stéphane Bergeron. After reaching the final stages of the Francouvertes contest in 2001, the band released its debut album, Le pensionnat des établis, in 2003. The album's single "Poisson cru" reached the top of Quebec's campus radio charts, and was named the best album of the year by two critics for Montreal's alternative weekly Voir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le pyromane - (5:23) - 1,930 plays
- Les chemins de verre - (4:30) - 1,564 plays
- Oublie pas - (3:06) - 1,490 plays
- Le bon sens - (4:36) - 1,272 plays
- Moi-léger - (3:26) - 971 plays
- Marie tu pleures - (3:30) - 1,005 plays
- Le compteur - (8:13) - 1,039 plays
- Dors dans mon sang - (4:45) - 839 plays
- L'acouphène - (5:09) - 844 plays
- Échapper au sort - (5:11) - 933 plays