103 Shouts - 662,050 Scrobbles
Karkwa is a Canadian indie rock group from Montreal, Canada. Formed in 1998, the group consists of vocalist and guitarist Louis-Jean Cormier, keyboardist François Lafontaine, bass guitarist Martin Lamontagne, percussionist Julien Sagot and drummer Stéphane Bergeron. After reaching the final stages of the Francouvertes contest in 2001, the band released its debut album, Le pensionnat des établis, in 2003. The album's single "Poisson cru" reached the top of Quebec's campus radio charts, and was named the best album of the year by two critics for Montreal's alternative weekly Voir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le pyromane - (5:23) - 2,531 plays
- Les chemins de verre - (4:30) - 1,907 plays
- Oublie pas - (3:06) - 1,905 plays
- Le bon sens - (4:36) - 1,749 plays
- Marie tu pleures - (3:30) - 1,312 plays
- Dors dans mon sang - (4:45) - 1,139 plays
- Le compteur - (8:13) - 1,205 plays
- Moi-léger - (3:26) - 1,234 plays
- Le vrai bonheur - (6:01) - 1,011 plays
- Les enfants de Beyrouth - (3:48) - 958 plays