Karen O and the Kids
657 Shouts - 4,724,751 Scrobbles
Inside Karen O is a Wild Thing – as singer for the Grammy-nominated Yeah Yeah Yeahs, her wild thing is in your face, vulnerable, obnoxious, tender, exciting… To Oscar-nominated Where the Wild Things Are director Spike Jonze, however, Karen O and her music possess something of a child-like innocence, a guileless charm that put her exactly on the right emotional wavelength to sonically capture the film, be it a tender moment or a wild rumpus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOne, two, ready, go
Grow some big feet, holes in history
Is where you'll find me, is where you'll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love
L.O.V.E, it's a mystery
- Food Is Still Hot - (2:45) - 9,124 plays
- Worried Shoes - (4:13) - 8,774 plays
- Igloo - (1:49) - 6,487 plays
- Cliffs - (2:59) - 4,821 plays
- Hideaway - (5:11) - 5,581 plays
- Rumpus - (2:44) - 4,849 plays
- Capsize - (2:38) - 4,290 plays
- Rumpus Reprise - (1:53) - 3,694 plays
- Heads Up - (2:56) - 3,535 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online