3 Shouts - 8,382 Scrobbles
Born in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland, Karen has been singing and performing since the age of eleven. She sang with various friends and family in Folk clubs and venues all over Scotland. Moving to the Isle Of Mull proved a turning point in Karen's musical journey when she started singing in Gaelic and won a gold medal at The Mod in Sky in the Folk Band category. For the next nine years Karen would sing locally with other musicians from Mull including a support spot with The Easy Club in Tobermory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seldom True - (3:44) - 23 plays
- Travelling Nowhere - (4:21) - 23 plays
- Birdsong - (4:04) - 12 plays
- Heart And Soul - (3:11) - 5 plays
- Catriona - (4:39) - 5 plays
- Stronger Than One - (3:32) - 9 plays
- Dark Angel - (3:50) - 8 plays
- Unravelling - (2:51) - 8 plays
- Ae Fond Kiss - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Summer Song - (3:48) - 4 plays